Become a Prospero Recruitment Consultant
Our parent company Prospero Group has offices all over the UK in London, Liverpool, Birmingham, Essex, Manchester, Leeds and Cardiff to name a few. As a company with year-on-year growth we’re always looking for driven and ambitious individuals to become recruitment consultants in our Teaching, Health & Social, Audio Visual & Technical sectors among others.
So why Prospero?
- We have an excellent reputation…ask anyone!
- We have grown 150% year-on-year!
- We have been listed on the Sunday Times Fast Track 100 in both 2015 and 2016.
- We are an agency with excellent, structured training, direction, enormous potential and the opportunity for further career development.
- We offer an excellent basic salary, up to 22% commission and an OTE of £65k plus (uncapped). We also offer 28 days’ holiday, a pension and a health scheme.
- We have an exciting, supportive and fast paced environment.
- We have been nominated for Best Recruitment Team Of The Year, Best Customer Service, and Recruitment Agency Of The Year.
- Best Companies To Work For 2018 – Ones To Watch
- Financial Times 1000 2017
The ideal candidate must have the following:
- Excellent spoken and written skills.
- Self-Motivation, determination, energy, drive and enthusiasm.
- Excellent organisational and time-management skills.
If you are highly personable, professional and driven, then we want to hear from you.
Please send your CV and a Cover Letter/email to RyanH@prosperogrp.com or call us on 020 7404 6383.
In the meantime you can read more about what it’s like working for the Prospero Group in some of our blogs.