tes SEN Show 2017 & Prospero Teaching
Prospero Teaching is proud to announce we are a headline sponsor of the tes SEN Show 2017 that takes place on the 6th and 7th of October @ the iconic Business Design Centre, Islington.
The UK’s largest special educational needs show brings the entire sector together for two days of ideas, inspiration, networking, and innovation, to bring learning alive for pupils with SEND.
And we want to meet you! So do come and visit us on STAND 90 where we’ll be
- Sharing our passion for SEND
- Giving away SEND toys
- SWEETS – everyone needs sugar to help get them through exhibition days
- Talking about the plethora of SEND jobs we have for Teachers and Support Staff, in
- Mainstream and specialist settings in the independent and state sectors
Prospero Teaching: Changing Perceptions
- A 30-minute interactive presentation given by our teacher Training & Development Team in the new ‘Spotlight Theatre’ section of the event on the 6th at 15:15 (be sure to get there early)
Why is the tes SEN Show 2017 a must-attend event?
- A 30 minute presentation from Prospero Teaching’s Training & Development Team called ‘Changing Perceptions in the Spotlight Theatre on the 6th at 3.15pm
- 42 CPD sessions exploring the latest SEND research, trends, and ideas
- FREE practical workshops led by specialists
- Unmissable keynote and panel debate, with leading experts from DfE, NAHT, Ofsted, Rochford Review and Made By Dyslexia.
- Exciting new resources and services from hundreds of exhibitors
- Competitions, prizes, show discounts and cake!
Don’t miss the free opening keynote
The keynote panel includes experienced educators from the DfE, NAHT, Ofsted, Rochford Review and Made by Dyslexia and to attend this session all you need do is register your interest here
Exhibitor workshops tips and advice for the classroom
These popular, 45-minute exhibitor workshops are great demonstrations, showing you how to use these products in your own setting. These sessions are free to attend and cannot be pre-booked – so arrive early to get a seat.
New CPD seminars – exploring the latest research, trends, and ideas
This part of the programme is packed full 2017 practical applications and techniques including statutory guidance for the entire education workforce, with more than half of the seminars directly related to the SEND Code of Practice 2015: 0-25.