Special Needs Teachers & Support
Here at Prospero Teaching we are proud of our reputation for helping SEND Teachers and Special Needs Support Assistants find work in special schools and SEND jobs in mainstream schools.
We work with Special Schools, Pupil Referral Units, specialist units/inclusion departments attached to mainstream schools, specialists and independent schools.
Our excellent pay rates reflect the responsibilities, extra knowledge and skills required by our SEND teachers and support workers.
Take a look at our multi-sensory SEND stand at the TES SEN Show at the Business Design Centre in Islington, to see just how much we care and the expertise we bring to SEND.
PRUs/EBD, ASD, PMLD/MLD/SLD
- SEMH (Social Emotional Mental Health Needs)
- ASD (Autistic Spectrum Disorder)
- PMLD (Profound Multiple Learning Disorder)
- MLD and SLD (Moderate and Severe Learning difficulties) – Emotional, Physical, Mental and Social difficulties
In summary Prospero Teaching:
- Will offer you the opportunity to work in a SEND position that suits your personality, qualifications, expertise, teaching style and specialism.
- Has developed a range of seminars which are directly aimed at helping you develop as a SEND practitioner – contact email@example.com for the training timetable.
- Offers advice from our SEND consultants: CV writing and personal profiling to interview techniques, to help you stand out against the competition.
For more information, call +44 (0) 20 7404 6383 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Contacts and links
Online Literature books DVDs and training courses for SEND TAs and Teachers
The National Autistic Society (NAS) 020 7833 2299