Supply Teacher – Ipswich, Suffolk – ASAP Start
About the job
Prospero Teaching are looking for an experienced Supply Teacher for flexible work in the Ipswich area starting ASAP.
About the Supply Teacher Position, Schools and Contract:
- Flexible work, full or part time
- Starting ASAP
- Variety of schools across the Ipswich area who use us for their supply needs
- The Supply Teacher will be covering classes to KS3 and KS4 in all subject areas
- The Supply Teacher will have full lesson plans to work from
- Free, accredited CPD offered through Prospero Teaching
The Successful Supply Teacher will have/be:
- Excellent communication skills
- Confidence to deliver a range of subjects
- The English Teacher will be teaching English Language and Literature to KS3 and KS4
- KS5 teaching may be offered
- Strong organisational skills are a must
- Drive and determination to help all students to succeed
- Excellent behaviour management
The Supply Teacher must have/be:
- A qualified teacher holding QTS or QTLS
- Experience working with either children or young people
- Relevant degree with a 2:1 or higher
- An up to date Safeguarding Training Certificate
- An enhanced DBS certificate, that is registered on the Update Service or be willing to apply for one.
- Able to provide two professional references that cover the last two years of employment.
- Eligible to work in the UK
Please note: All applications will be considered upon receipt, however only the successful Applicants will be contacted due to the high number of applications.
At Prospero Teaching we bring the best teaching jobs in the U.K. and London to newly qualified & experienced teachers, matching the right school to your specific needs. Whether you want to work as a Science Teacher in London or a Physical Education Teaching Assistant in Manchester the possibilities are endless. Since 2000 we’ve been helping teachers from many countries including Canada, Belgium, Ireland, Australia, New Zealand and so on. Find the teaching job you’ve been dreaming of.
If you have a friend who you think would be interested in this role then please refer them to us and you could earn £150 from our Refer a Friend scheme