Registered/ Qualified Nurse Considering Working in a Schoool ? Teaching Assistant – ASAP START
About the job
Registered/ Qualified Nurse; Teaching Assistant – Wandsworth – ASAP START
Are you a Qualified Nurse or registered nurse considering Teaching Assistant work?
Are you considering sorter and more consistent hours?
Prospero teaching are looking for several Qualified nurses who are considering SEN teaching Assistant work within a School setting. You will be working full time 30-35 Hours per week full time- 08:30 – 15:30
- Qualified/Registered Nurses to work in a School Setting
- South West London – Wandsworth
- One of a kind and successful high performing SEN School- ASD
- £85 -£100 per day
- Full time – 30/35 hours per week during school hours
- Longterm Opportunity may be permanent
- This dynamic and highly successful Special (SEN) School is looking for a dedicated, caring individual to join the company as a teaching assistant who ideally is a qualified nurse.
- Has 50 -70 pupils between the ages of 7-16 who have Autism as well as additional needs
- Offers excellent training and career progression opportunities as well as a variety of staff benefits.
- Students to achieve their full potential by challenging the limitations of their autism.
- One of the school’s numerous strengths is the range of specialist support services within our multi-disciplinary team
THE QUALIFIED OR REGISTERED NURSE/TEACHING ASSISTANT POSITION:
- To monitor and improve the health and wellbeing of children and young people in our care.
- Responsible for providing high standards of nursing care at all times, including writing, reviewing and implementing student care plans/protocols, ensuring medication management systems are followed, liaising with medical professionals, training staff on medical procedures and other nursing duties.
- Responsible for working collaboratively with other agencies and professionals; this includes preparing reports, making appointments and organising clinics with local or specialist
- Will also learn from some of the most dedicated and inspirational people in the profession
THE IDEAL QUALIFIED OR REGISTERED NURSE/ TEACHING ASSISTANT:
- Must be a qualified/registered Nurse.
- Must possess enthusiasm, demonstrate clear decision making and organisational skills and work well as part of a team.
- Mus t have a keen interest for working with children with SEN
- Has to have at least 2 satisfactory references
- Have to meet the person specification in order to be offered this post and will be subject to an enhanced DBS checkBottom of Form
As the best teacher and supply teacher recruitment agency the U.K. has to offer, we ensure every step of your path with Prospero Teaching is a great one. We offer free courses in teaching, lesson planning, CPD certified qualifications, help with moving overseas and much more. Whether you want to teach music in Liverpool, history in London or maths in Manchester we have the right teaching job for you.