Nursery / EYFS Teacher – Greenwich
About the job
Prospero Teaching is currently looking for a dedicated Nursery / EYFS teacher to join a ‘Good’ two form entry Primary school in Greenwich, South East London. The successful Nursery / EYFS Teacher will be joining a strong teaching team with a supportive management team in place. They will have high standards of teaching and learning and will be given the resources to make great progress with their class.
This position will be begin in April 2017 or sooner and will appointed on a long term basis.
About this Nursery / EYFS teaching role
• The role can start ASAP or in April 2017
• Full time class teacher role in Nursery
• The class has 30 pupils and 2 teaching assistants
• The daily rate is dependent on the experience of the teacher
About the School
• 2 form entry school
• Rated ‘Good’ by Ofsted with ‘Outstanding’ features
• Large amount of outdoor space
• Has excellent opportunities for professional and career development
• Easily accessible via public transport / Car parking available
To be considered for this role, the Nursery / EYFS teacher must:
• hold a recognised teaching qualification
• have some experience as a Primary Teacher in either EYFS or KS1
• be able to commit to a full time teaching role until the end of the academic year
• be eligible to work in the UK
• have or be willing to obtain an up to date DBS and Police Checks
Does this role sound like it would suit you?
Please apply to this role today! Alternatively, if you know of anyone who may be interested in this position, please forward their details to firstname.lastname@example.org and you could be eligible for our £150 referral scheme (Terms and conditions apply).
Prospero Teaching is recruiting right now for supply, long term or permanent teaching jobs, for schools across the UK. If you are interested in working as a primary teacher or support staff in a primary setting, contact Prospero Teaching today to register.
Prospero Teaching, have teaching positions across, North London, West London, East London, South East London, South West London, West midlands and all Home Counties including, Hertfordshire, Bedfordshire, Buckinghamshire, Surrey and Kent.
We can offer you consultants that are specialists in your location and top rates of pay.