Newly Qualified Teacher (NQT) – Bexley – Sept 2017
About the job
A Good school in Bexley are looking for a hard working Newly Qualified Teacher (NQT) to join their progressive school for September 2017. The successful NQT will take on a class in Key Stage 1 / KS1 or Key Stage 2 / KS2 and will be joining a very strong and supportive management team who will ensure your first year teaching is a success! As an NQT, you will have high standards of teaching and learning and will be creative in your approach to teaching engaging and creative lessons.
This position will be begin in September 2017 and will be appointed on a permanent basis.
About this NQT role
• The role will start Sept 2017 and you’ll have a full induction in August
• Full time class teacher role in KS1 or KS2
• On average, classes consist of 28 pupils and a teaching assistant
About the School
• 2 form entry school
• Rated ‘Good’ by Ofsted with ‘Outstanding’ features
• Large amount of outdoor space
• Has excellent opportunities for professional and career development
• Easily accessible via public transport / Car parking available – based in Bexley
To be considered for this role, the NQT must:
• hold a recognised teaching qualification
• have had successful placements in EYFS, KS1 or KS2 throughout your studies
• be able to commit to a full time teaching role until the end of the academic year
• be eligible to work in the UK
• have or be willing to obtain an up to date DBS and Police Checks
Does this role sound like it would suit you?
Please apply to this role today! Alternatively, if you know of anyone who may be interested in this position, please forward their details to firstname.lastname@example.org and you could be eligible for our £150 referral scheme (Terms and conditions apply).
Prospero Teaching is recruiting right now for supply, long term or permanent teaching jobs, for schools across the UK. If you are interested in working as a primary teacher or support staff in a primary setting, contact Prospero Teaching today to register.
Prospero Teaching, have teaching positions across, North London, West London, East London, South East London, South West London, West midlands and all Home Counties including, Hertfordshire, Bedfordshire, Buckinghamshire, Surrey and Kent.
We can offer you consultants that are specialists in your location and top rates of pay.