Maths Teacher, Key Stage 3 & 4, Stevenage, Hertfordshire
About the job
Prospero Teaching is looking for a strong Maths Teacher to join a successful Secondary School in Stevenage, Hertfordshire to start in January 2018.
About the school and contract
- Average size secondary school.
- Supportive Maths Department.
- Strong SLT providing CPD and support throughout the year.
- Well behaved students.
- Initially a temporary contract though the opportunity exists for the contract to become permanent.
About the successful Maths Teacher
- Enthusiastic, dedicated and passionate Maths Teacher.
- Experienced or NQTs welcome to apply for this teaching job.
- Ability to teach Maths and a second subject would be preferable.
- Can teach Key Stage 3 and 4 with 5 being an advantage.
- Strong classroom management skills.
To be eligible the Maths Teacher must
- Be a qualified Teacher (ideally PGCE, GTP, B’ed, Cert Ed, BA with QTS).
- Be a UK resident or be eligible to work in the UK.
- Have experience teaching or qualifying in the UK.
- Have 2 references and hold a current and fully enhanced DBS.
- Passionate and dedicated educator.
PLEASE NOTE: Only successful candidates will be contacted for this role, although there will be other opportunities available and you will be contacted when they arise.
If you have a friend who you think would be interested in this Maths Teacher job then please refer them to us and you could earn £150 from our Refer a Friend scheme
At Prospero Teaching we bring the best teaching jobs in the U.K. and London to newly qualified & experienced teachers. Matching the right school to your specific needs. Whether you want to work as a Maths Teacher in London or a Physical Education Teaching Assistant in Manchester the possibilities are endless. Since 2000 we’ve been helping teachers from many countries including Canada, Belgium, Ireland, Australia, New Zealand and so on. Find the teaching job you’ve been dreaming of.