Learning Support Assistant – SEN Student – Barnet
About the job
Prospero Teaching is looking for 1:1 Learning Support Assistant with ASD experience for a school in Barnet for a September 2018 Start.
About the School and Contract:
- September Start
- Child is a KS1 student
- Child requires an LSA with patience and understanding, to help get them to working at National Curriculum Levels
- Experience working with children with ASD is required.
- Ofsted rated “Good”
The Successful Learning Support Assistant will:
- Display patience, understanding and commitment.
- A drive for achievement and pupil development and engagement.
- Show patience and understanding towards challenging behavior.
- Show the ability to maintain class participation.
- Have a strong background with SEN.
The Successful Learning Support Assistant must:
- Have proven experience working with ASD students.
- Must hold a valid DBS certificate that is registered with the Update Service or be willing to complete a new one.
- Hold the right to live and work in the UK.
- Teaching Assistant qualification would be advantage.
- Degree level qualified.
- Be able to provide two professional references covering the last two years of employment.
Prospero Teaching can offer you:
- Over 10 years of knowledge and experience in education recruitment.
- Client knowledge that is second to none.
- Excellent salaries befitting your skills and experience.
- Teaching assignments local to you.
- Flexible working hours to suit your needs.
- Careers support and advice.
- Opportunity to work on our guaranteed pay scheme.
- Wide range of teaching environments and age groups.
- Opportunities to widen your teaching experience.
Does this Primary LSA role sound like it would suit you? If so, then please apply here, or call 020 7404 6383 to speak to our Primary Team.
If you know of anyone who may be interested in this position, please forward their details to us and you could be eligible to earn £150 via our referral scheme.
Prospero Teaching recruits exceptional teachers from across the globe, the United Kingdom, Canada, Australia, Belgium, The Netherlands, Ireland and New Zealand and provides them with teaching jobs in London and the UK. Here at Prospero Teaching we strive to make a real impact on education and teaching with our global opportunities. If moving from overseas, Prospero Teaching provides assistance with setting up your bank account as well as accommodation assistance, and tons of aftercare and training.