KS2 / KEY STAGE 2 TEACHER – GREENWICH – SEPT 2017
About the job
Prospero Teaching is currently looking for a dedicated Key Stage 2 / KS2 teacher to join an ‘Outstanding’ two form entry Primary school in Greenwich, South East London. The successful Key Stage 2 / KS2 Teacher will be joining a strong teaching and management team and will be made to feel welcome in their community school. The ideal Key Stage 2 / KS2 teacher will display high standards of teaching and learning will be able to utilise the large bank of resources carefully prepared.
This position will begin September 2017 and will be appointed on a long term basis.
About this Key Stage 2 / KS2 teaching role
• The role starts in September 2017
• Full time class teacher role in year 4
• The class has 28 pupils and 2 teaching assistants
• The daily rate is dependent on your experience
About the School
• 2 form entry school
• Rated ‘Good’ by Ofsted with ‘Outstanding’ features
• Large amount of outdoor space
• Has excellent opportunities for professional and career development
• Easily accessible via public transport / Car parking available
To be considered for this role, the Key Stage 2 / KS2 teacher must:
• hold a recognised teaching qualification
• have some experience as a Primary Teacher in either KS1 or KS2
• be able to commit to a full time teaching role until the end of the academic year
• be eligible to work in the UK
• have or be willing to obtain an up to date DBS and Police Checks
Does this role sound like it would suit you?
Please apply to this role today! Alternatively, if you know of anyone who may be interested in this position, please forward their details to email@example.com and you could be eligible for our £150 referral scheme (Terms and conditions apply).
Prospero Teaching is recruiting right now for supply, long term or permanent teaching jobs, for schools across the UK. If you are interested in working as a primary teacher or support staff in a primary setting, contact Prospero Teaching today to register.
Prospero Teaching, have teaching positions across, North London, West London, East London, South East London, South West London, West midlands and all Home Counties including, Hertfordshire, Bedfordshire, Buckinghamshire, Surrey and Kent.
We can offer you consultants that are specialists in your location and top rates of pay.