Key Stage 1 Primary Teacher, Swansea – September 2018
About the job
Prospero Teaching is looking for a Key Stage 1 Primary Teacher to join a school in Swansea. The newly created part time position starts in September 2018.
About the school and contract
- The successful Primary Teacher will be responsible for teaching a Key Stage 1 Class
- You will be part of a small and friendly primary
- Strong support towards training and personal development
- Enthusiastic pupils
- Committed collegues who work brilliantly as a team
- Part time and long term work available
About the successful Primary Teacher:
- Enthusiastic and passionate Key Stage 1 Primary Teacher
- Have experience teaching in a primary school
- Be organised and efficient with planning, preparation and delivery of the curriculum
- Be able to provide engaging and interactive lessons
- Have the ability to communicate and work with other members of staff
To be eligible the Primary Teacher must:
- Have QTS or equivalent
- Be able to provide references for the last 12 months
- Provide a working/education history for the last 10 years
- Have a fully enhanced DBS, or willing to process a new one
If you’d like to know more about this Primary Teacher job then please call us in our South Wales office on 029 2002 1476.
If you have a friend who is ooking for teaching work, recommend them to us and you could be eligible for our £150 referral scheme (Terms and conditions apply).
At Prospero Teaching we bring the best teaching jobs in the U.K. and London to newly qualified & experienced teachers, matching the right school to your specific needs. Whether you want to work as a Science Teacher in London or a Physical Education Teaching Assistant in Manchester the possibilities are endless. Since 2000 we’ve been helping teachers from many countries including Canada, Belgium, Ireland, Australia, New Zealand and so on. Find the teaching job you’ve been dreaming of.