SEN Teaching Assistant – Immediate Start – SEN/ ASD SCHOOL West Drayton – BEHAVIOUR SUPPORT
About the job
SEN Behaviour Teaching Assistant – Immediate Start – SEN/ ASD SCHOOL West Drayton
Are you a passionate SEN Behaviour Teaching Assistant looking for a rewarding career?
Are you looking to be an SEN Behaviour Teaching Assistant in a SPECIAL EDUCATIONAL NEEDS (SEN) SCHOOL 5 days a week on a full time, long term basis starting NOW?
Are you keen to utilise your skills and experiences to aid the learning of Pupils With SEN?
Prospero Teaching are looking for a passionate SEN Behaviour Teaching Assistant to join one of London’s leading SEN schools in West Drayton.
- SEN Behaviour Teaching Assistant Position – West Drayton
- Immediate Start
- Prior experience or a passion for working with SEN children essential
- Long-term & full-time opportunity
- One of London’s leading and inclusive SEN Schools – EBD Mainly
- £70-£100 Per Day
- This friendly SEN school is found in West Drayton and is easily accessible by car and public transport.
- Caters for students who have EBD or SEBD- the school caters for children who may be showing very challenging behaviour
- Has roughly 60-70 pupils between the ages of 7-16
- The school is renowned for the inclusive education it offers to all pupils, no matter their ability, expecting all students to make progress.
- It provides the support and structures in which pupils are able to do so, and as a SEN TA you will be assisting in this.
THE IDEAL SEN Behaviour Teaching Assistant:
- Must be a patient and reliable SEN TA
- Be able to work well in a team.
- The school does have high functioning students so some de-escilation training would be a Bonus
- Must Have a Valid And up to date DBS
- Be subject to 2 satisfactory references
- Be proactive in meeting student’s needs.
- Have 1:1 experience with children with SEN.
- Have experience with SEN in a primary school setting.
- Should be able to empathise with their pupils and be able to set a good example.
THE SEN Behaviour Teaching Assistant ROLE:
- supporting the teaching and learning of SEN pupils across the school.
- working with struggling pupils or those who have become stifled by the curriculum,
- helping them meet their potential through smaller booster groups and 1:1 sessions.
- supporting pupils with a range of Special Educational Needs,
- working closely with the SENCO to monitor and advance developments in both academic and social areas.
As the best teacher and supply teacher recruitment agency the U.K. has to offer, we ensure every step of your path with Prospero Teaching is a great one. We offer free courses in teaching, lesson planning, CPD certified qualifications, help with moving overseas and much more. Whether you want to teach music in Liverpool, history in London or maths in Manchester we have the right teaching job for you.