ICT Teacher – East Suffolk
About the job
Prospero Teaching is looking for an ICT Teacher to join a secondary school in East Suffolk on a contract basis starting in January 2018.
For the right teacher and depending on the needs of the school this role may be able to start earlier and could be extended.
About the school and contract
- Medium sized secondary school near in East Suffolk
- Opportunity to teach Business Studies as well
- Supportive department
- Strong SLT providing CPD and support throughout the year
- Supportive and high energy team
About the successful ICT Teacher
- Enthusiastic and passionate ICT Teacher
- Open to NQTs or teachers having already completed the NQT
- Teaching ICT across Key Stage 3 and Key Stage 4, potential to teach to Key Stage 5
- Driven to deliver outstanding lessons and maintaining the current standards
- Strong classroom management skills are a must
To be eligible the ICT Teacher must
- Be a qualified Teacher (ideally PGCE, GTP, B’ed, Cert Ed, BA with QTS)
- Be a UK resident or be eligible to work in the UK
- Have experience teaching in the UK
- Have 2 references and hold a current and full enhanced DBS
- Passionate and dedicated educator
PLEASE NOTE: Only successful candidates will be contacted for this role, although there will be other opportunities available.
If you have a friend who you think would be interested in this ICT/Business Teacher job then please refer them to us and you could earn £150 from our Refer a Friend scheme
Prospero Teaching recruits extraordinary teachers from the United Kingdom, Canada, Australia, Belgium, The Netherlands, Ireland and New Zealand to teach in a huge range of schools across London and the UK. We strive to make a real, notable difference to education and teaching jobs with our global learning opportunities through recruitment, linking classrooms, and training teachers overseas. If relocating from overseas we provide a landing package which includes assistance with bank account set ups, advice on the cost of living, accommodation assistance, and tons of aftercare and training.