Graduate Teaching Assistant Islington – September 2018
About the job
Prospero Teaching is searching for a confident and motivated Graduate Teaching Assistant for a “Good” primary school in Islington, to start September 2018.
About the school and contract
- Ofsted rated ‘Good’ school.
- Fantastic support from Teachers in the class.
- A long term role with the opportunity of it turning permanent.
- Potential teacher training programme for the sucessful Graduate Teaching Assistant.
- 3 form entry school.
- Interviewing ASAP.
The right Graduate Teaching Assistant will
- Hold a strong degree 2:2 or above.
- Be creative, patient and willing to think outside of the box.
- Be inspired to support and teach in Primary education.
- Confident with working from Early Years to Year 6.
- Have a strong work ethic.
The ideal Graduate Teaching Assistant must
- Be eligible to work in the UK.
- Be able to provide references for the last 12 months from either academic tutors or employers.
- Provide a full CV including a work history, with any gaps explained covering the last 10 years.
- Have a fully enhanced DBS or be willing to process a new one with Prospero.
If you’d like to know more about this Graudate Teaching Assistant job then please call us our Candidate Manager in our London office on 020 7404 6383 today!
If you know of anyone who may be interested in this Graduate Teaching Assistant position, please forward their details to us and you could be eligible for our £50 referral scheme (Terms and conditions apply).
As the best teacher and supply teacher recruitment agency the U.K. has to offer, we ensure every step of your path with Prospero Teaching is a great one. We offer free courses in teaching, lesson planning, CPD certified qualifications, help with moving overseas and much more. Whether you want to teach music in Liverpool, history in London or maths in Manchester we have the right teaching job for you.