Graduate Teaching Assistant – Basildon, Essex
About the job
Prospero Teaching are working with a Good primary school in the Basildon area seeking Graduate Teaching Assistant to start in September 2018.
About the School
- 2 form entry primary school
- Ofsted rated ‘Good’
- Supportive SLT and teachers to provide training and assistance
- Opportunity to join a school at the beginning of the academic year
The successful Graduate Teaching Assistant
- Enthusiastic graduate looking to pursue a teaching career
- Proactive and happy to take part in hands-on training
- Passionate about the core subject and happy to support others
To be eligible the Graduate Teaching Assistant must
- Recent graduate, with at least a 2:1
- Ideally previous experience working in a school
- Provide two references for the last 2 years
- Right to work in the UK and have an enhanced DBS or be willing to get one
This is a fantastic opportunity for a recent graduates who are looking to peruse a career in teaching through either a schools direct training programme or a PGCE. To be successful in this role, you will need to be passionate, patient and strive to raise attainment… if this sounds like your ideal role please submit your CV to Prospero Teaching today!
If you have a friend who you think would be interested in this Graduate Teaching Assistant job then please refer them to us and you could earn £150 from our Refer a Friend scheme
Prospero Teaching recruits extraordinary teachers from the United Kingdom, Canada, Australia, Belgium, The Netherlands, Ireland and New Zealand to teach in a huge range of schools across London and the UK. We strive to make a real, notable difference to education and teaching jobs with our global learning opportunities through recruitment, linking classrooms, and training teachers overseas. If relocating from overseas we provide a landing package which includes assistance with bank account set ups, advice on the cost of living, accommodation assistance, and tons of aftercare and training.