Graduate Primary Teaching Assistants – Southampton
About the job
ARE YOU A RECENT GRADUATE AND AN ASPIRING TEACHER?
PASSIONATE ABOUT EDUCATION AND PERSONAL DEVELOPMENT?
Prospero Teaching are working with a Primary School in Southampton who are seeking recent graduates to become Graduate Primary Teaching Assistants. This role is ideal for anyone who aspires to become a fully qualified Teacher.
About the Primary Teaching Assistants Position:
- Full-time position starting from September 2018, possibility of an earlier start for the ideal graduate.
- Excellent senior support staff for continuous guidance towards progression.
- Supporting the class teacher with lessons and pupil participation.
- School with a ‘Outstanding’ Ofsted rating (2015)
- The school has recent experience in successfully supporting aspiring teachers who have successfully gained qualified Teacher Status (QTS).
The Successful Primary Teaching Assistants will have/be:
- Enthusiastic and dedicated while committed to team work.
- Adaptable enough to operate within the context of a large primary school.
- The ability to build excellent relationships with the children while working effectively in collaboration with the class teacher.
- The commitment to putting the Children’s needs first.
- Strong organisational skills.
- High determination for personal achievement and progression.
To be Eligible the Primary Teaching Assistant must have/be:
- The ability to provide two professional reference’s that covers at least the last two years of employment.
- A minimum of a 2:2 in your degree.
- Some experience in an education environment would be ideal, however not essential.
- An enhanced DBS certificate that is registered with the Update Service, or be willing to complete one.
- Face to face registration in out Southampton office, or at registration day location.
If you have a friend who you think would be interested in this role then please refer them to us and you could earn £150 from our Refer a Friend scheme.
At Prospero Teaching we bring the best teaching jobs in the U.K. and London to newly qualified & experienced teachers, matching the right school to your specific needs. Whether you want to work as a Science Teacher in London or a Physical Education Teaching Assistant in Manchester the possibilities are endless. Since 2000 we’ve been helping teachers from many countries including Canada, Belgium, Ireland, Australia, New Zealand and so on. Find the teaching job you’ve been dreaming of.