EYFS/KS1 Teacher – (Supply, Long Term Contract – September Start) – Peterborough
About the job
EYFS/KS1 Teacher – (Supply, Long Term Contract – September Start)
Prospero Teaching is looking for an EYFS/KS1 Teacher to join a primary school in Peterborough within a newly created position starting September 2018.
You will be part of a small friendly school situated in the middle of Wimblington and they pride themselves on knowing each child as a special and unique individual.
About the school and contract:
- The successful candidate will be responsible for a EYFS/KS1 Class
- You will be part of a well-resourced Primary School
- Strong support towards training and personal development
- Interactive whiteboards and internet access
- A warm, open and welcoming place of learning
- A close working team of teachers, support staff, parents, governors and community members
- A strong commitment to high standards
- High quality teaching and support
- Pupil voice and participation through our School Council
- A wide range of extracurricular activities
- Strong links with parents and the wider community.
- Enthusiastic pupils
- Plenty of onsite parking
- This position is available as a day to day contract, or a long term contract
About the successful EYFS/KS1 Teacher:
- Enthusiastic and passionate EYFS/KS1 Teacher
- Have experience teaching EYFS/KS1 Ideally
- Planning, preparation and delivery of curriculum necessary subject matter
- To provide engaging and interactive lessons with strong classroom management
- Attending department meetings, parents evenings and whole school training events
- Participating and organising extra curriculum activities, such as outings, social activities and sporting events
- Communicating with parents and carers over pupils progression
To be eligible the EYFS/KS1 Teacher must:
- PGCE, B Ed, GTP, SCITT and any other qualifications that will award QTS
- Excellent organisation and communication skills
- Ability to promote effective teaching and learning
- Commitment, flexibility and enthusiasm
- Dedicated to raising standards to being a good role model
- Have experience teaching in the UK
- Have 2 references and hold a current and full enhanced DBS
PLEASE NOTE: Only successful candidates will be contacted for this role, although there will be other opportunities available.
If you are passionate about delivering a superior level of education to pupils and interested in the above position, then please don’t hesitate to apply immediately today. Please send your CV in the strictest of confidence to Katie Drury.
If you have a friend who you think would be interested in this English Teacher job then please refer them to us and you could earn £150 from our Refer a Friend scheme.
As the best teacher and supply teacher recruitment agency the U.K. has to offer, we ensure every step of your path with Prospero Teaching is a great one. We offer free courses in teaching, lesson planning, CPD certified qualifications, help with moving overseas and much more. Whether you want to teach music in Liverpool, history in London or maths in Manchester we have the right teaching job for you.