EYFS Leader (relocation to Dubai, UAE)
About the job
A British international primary school in Dubai, UAE, require a fully qualified EYFS Leader, from August 2018 (two year contract).
About the School:
- Popular international primary school located close to Dubai International Airport.
- Delivers the English National Curriculum to EYFS – Year 6.
- Caters for a mixed international cohort of children.
- Comprises of predominantly British and Irish teachers.
- Friendly and accommodating school culture and ethos.
- Run by an experienced British principal with several years’ experience as a Head Teacher in the UK.
The successful EYFS Leader will:
- Join a cohesive and experienced team of teaching and support staff.
- Be an outstanding practitioner, with an excellent understanding of the New English National Curriculum.
- Will have proven experience using innovative ideas and techniques to raise pupil and staff attainment.
- Be experienced in leading a growing EYFS team with a minimum of one year’s experience in management.
- Have successfully completed their NQT induction and have a minimum of five year’s teaching experience in the UK or in a British curriculum international school.
The successful EYFS Leader must have:
- BA (Hons) Primary Education degree with QTS
- Bachelor of Education with QTS
- Relevant degree and PGCE in Primary Education with QTS
- Two year contract (August 2018-July 2020)
- Private accommodation or housing allowance
- Annual flights
- Medical insurance
- End of contract gratuity (bonus upon completion of contract)
For more information or to apply for the position of EYFS Leader, please send a CV, photo and cover letter to email@example.com for consideration.
Prospero Teaching recruits extraordinary teachers from the United Kingdom, Canada, Australia, Belgium, The Netherlands, Ireland and New Zealand to teach in a huge range of schools across UAE and the UK. We strive to make a real, notable difference to education and teaching jobs with our global learning opportunities through recruitment, linking classrooms, and training teachers overseas. If relocating from overseas we provide a landing package which includes assistance with bank account set ups, advice on the cost of living, accommodation assistance, and tons of aftercare and training.