EYFS and Key Stage 1 Manager required in Huntingdon
About the job
Prospero Teaching are looking for an EYFS/KS1 Manager to work at an “Outstanding” special school for children with Autism and severe learning difficulties. This is a permanent post to start in September 2018.
About the school and contract:
- We are recruiting for a management lead for EYFS and Key Stage 1. The post involves a teaching commitment but has a focus on leadership and management.
- Part of the role will involve liaising with parents, carers and multi-agency teams.
- The school are an all age special school for pupils aged 3-19.
- The successful candidate will be working with EYFS/KS1 children who have Autism and SLD.
- The post is to start in September, however the school will start somebody earlier if the successful candidate is available.
- Ofsted have rated this school as “Outstanding”
About the successful EYFS/KS1 Manager:
- Full QTS
- Experience in a similar role is preferred but not essential providing you have a good understanding of SEND.
- Ability to support a range of other professionals and a team of Teaching Assistants working in the classroom.
- A passion for working with children with ASD/SLD.
- Good experience of teaching children with various special education needs
- Committed to making a positive difference.
To be eligible the EYFS/KS1 Manager must have/be:
- Highly motivated and focused on achieving the best for every student
- A positive attitude, the ability to inspire and a desire to make a difference
- Lots of energy and enthusiasm
- The ability to engage and motivate students whilst making learning fun
- Excellent communication skills
Please apply now with your updated CV, if this or a similar position is of interest.
If you have a friend who you think would be interested in this PMLD Teacher role, then please refer them to us and you could earn £150 from our Refer a Friend scheme.
Prospero Teaching recruits exceptional teachers from across the globe, the United Kingdom, Canada, Australia, Belgium, The Netherlands, Ireland and New Zealand and provides them with teaching jobs in London and the UK. Here at Prospero Teaching we strive to make a real impact on education and teaching with our global opportunities. If moving from overseas, Prospero Teaching provides assistance with setting up your bank account as well as accommodation assistance, and tons of aftercare and training.