English Teacher – Ipswich, Suffolk – January 2018
About the job
Prospero Teaching is for an enthusiastic English Teacher for a secondary school to start in January 2018.
About the School and contract…
- Secondary school based near Ipswich, Suffolk
- Supportive and high energy atmosphere
- Full time teaching job
- For a term initially with the possibility of extension for the right candidate, depending on the needs of the school at the time
- Teaching English at Key Stage 3 and Key Stage 4 with the potential of Key Stage 5 teaching for the right candidate
About the successful English Teacher…
- You will have experience of teaching English to Key Stage 4, with Key Stage 5 teaching experience being an advantage
- You will have an innovative, enthusiastic and passionate approach
- Ability to support and lead creative lessons that engage pupils, taking into account a variety of learning styles within a class
- Be hardworking and committed to pupil success across all Key Stages
The ideal English Teacher will…
- Be a qualified Teacher or instructor with experience
- Be a UK resident or be eligible to work in the UK
- Hold a current and fully enhanced DBS
- Be prepared for professional reference checks
Please send an up to date, relevant CV along with a brief cover letter. Please note, we can only respond to successful applicants. We are unable to provide individual CV feedback due to the high volumes of applications.
If you have a friend who is a teacher, recommend them to us and you could earn a bonus fee of £150.
At Prospero Teaching we bring the best teaching jobs in the U.K. and London to newly qualified & experienced teachers, matching the right school to your specific needs. Whether you want to work as a Science Teacher in London or a Physical Education Teaching Assistant in Manchester the possibilities are endless. Since 2000 we’ve been helping teachers from many countries including Canada, Belgium, Ireland, Australia, New Zealand and so on. Find the teaching job you’ve been dreaming of.