English Graduate – Cambridge – September 2018
About the job
Prospero Teaching are working with a Secondary School in Cambridge who are looking for English Graduates for September 2018.
This role is ideal for those who aspire to become fully qualified Teachers but need more experience before apply for their PGCE.
About the English Graduate Position:
- Position due to start from September 2018.
- Full-time role on an ongoing contract.
- ‘Good’ Ofsted rated school with excellent senior support staff.
- Supportive while well reputed English department.
- Strong SLT providing CPD and support throughout the Year.
- The school can offer school-based teacher training.
The Successful English Graduate will have/be:
- Enthusiasm and passion for their subject.
- Strong communication skills while establishing relationships with both Staff and Pupils.
- Confidence with challenging scenarios / situations.
- Excellent organisational skills.
- Aspire to become a Teacher in the future.
- Driven to provide substantial support for the class teachers.
- Some experience or confidence to teach and support SEND pupils.
To be Eligible the English Graduate must have/be:
- An English related degree.
- Proof of eligibility to live and work in the UK.
- Have experience in a supportive role within the UK.
- Be able to provide two professional references that cover the last two years.
- Hold an enhanced DBS certificate that is registered with the Update Service, or be willing to complete one.
PLEASE NOTE: Only successful candidates will be contacted for this role.
If you have a friend who you think would be interested in this role then please refer them to us and you could earn £150 from our Refer a Friend scheme.
Prospero Teaching recruits extraordinary teachers from the United Kingdom, Canada, Australia, Belgium, The Netherlands, Ireland and New Zealand to teach in a huge range of schools across London and the UK. We strive to make a real, notable difference to education and teaching jobs with our global learning opportunities through recruitment, linking classrooms, and training teachers overseas. If relocating from overseas we provide a landing package which includes assistance with bank account set ups, advice on the cost of living, accommodation assistance, and tons of aftercare and training.