English Graduate – Aspiring Teacher – Bournemouth
About the job
NEWLY GRADUATED? LOOKING FOR A ROLE WITHIN EDUCATION?
ARE YOU AN ASPIRING TEACHER LOOKING TO GAIN MORE EXPERIENCE?
Prospero Teaching are working with an ‘Outstanding’ school based in Bournemouth who are looking for English Graduates and aspiring Teachers who want a new role from September. The role is full-time role with a view to go permanent for the right Teacher.
About the English Graduates Position:
- The school is rated as ‘Outstanding’ by Ofsted from their most recent inspection in January 2018.
- Full time appointment working closely with Senior Support staff, for personal development and Teacher Training.
- KS3 & KS4 English Language and Literature.
- Excellent help with lesson planning.
- Support staff in each classroom.
- Very established and successful department set in place.
The English Graduates will have / be:
- Required to support the class teacher with lesson plans.
- Confident to teach across key stages 3 and 4.
- Good organisational skills while maintaining high expectations of achievement.
- Strong interpersonal skills while communicating with staff, parents and students.
- Excellent classroom management skills.
To be Eligible the English Graduates must have / be:
- Be able to provide two professional references, that cover the last two years of employment.
- NQT or QTS equivalent – or willing to complete qualifications needed.
- Proof of eligibility to live and work in the UK.
- An enhanced DBS certificate, that is registered with the Update service, or be willing to complete one.
- A face-to-face registration with our Southampton office.
If you have a friend who you think would be interested in this role then please refer them to us and you could earn £150 from our Refer a Friend scheme.
At Prospero Teaching we bring the best teaching jobs in the U.K. and London to newly qualified & experienced teachers, matching the right school to your specific needs. Whether you want to work as a Science Teacher in London or a Physical Education Teaching Assistant in Manchester the possibilities are endless. Since 2000 we’ve been helping teachers from many countries including Canada, Belgium, Ireland, Australia, New Zealand and so on. Find the teaching job you’ve been dreaming of.