Early Years Teacher, Newport – September 2018
About the job
Prospero Teaching is searching for an Early Years Teacher to work in a “Good” school in Newport, the position is to start in September 2018.
About the school and contract:
- “Good” Ofsted rating
- Very friendly and welcoming school
- Interviewing immediately for a September 2018 start date
- The position is open to teachers at any stage of their career
- Full time
- 1 Year contract
The right Early Years Teacher will:
- Have previous experience teaching in Early Years
- Be dedicated and passionate about child development
- Have a positive attitude and good leadership skills
- Have strong classroom management
- Be able to use their own initiative
The successful Early Years Teacher will have the following:
- QTS or equivalent
- Eligibility to work in the UK
- Be able to provide references for the last 12 months
- Provide a working/education history for the last 10 years
- Have a fully enhanced DBS, or willing to process a new one
If you’d like to know more about this Early Years Teacher job then please call our South Wales office on 02920 021 476.
If you know of anyone who may be interested in this position, please forward their details to us and you could be eligible for our £150 referral scheme (Terms and conditions apply).
At Prospero Teaching we bring the best teaching jobs in the U.K. and London to newly qualified & experienced teachers, matching the right school to your specific needs. Whether you want to work as a Science Teacher in London or a Physical Education Teaching Assistant in Manchester the possibilities are endless. Since 2000 we’ve been helping teachers from many countries including Canada, Belgium, Ireland, Australia, New Zealand and so on. Find the teaching job you’ve been dreaming of.