Cover Supervisors – September 2018 – Salisbury
About the job
ARE YOU A GRADUATE AND AN ASPIRING TEACHER LOOKING TO GAIN MORE EXPERIENCE WITHIN EDUCATION?
OR A FULLY QUALIFIED TEACHER LOOKING FOR THE RIGHT ROLE, OR NEW CHALLENGE?
Prospero Teaching are working with a School based in Salisbury who are seeking Cover Supervisors to start from September 2018. This role is ideal for an NQT looking to gain more experience, or an overseas qualified teacher, who needs experiences in a UK education setting.
ABOUT THE COVER SUPERVISORS POSITION:
- Part-time and Full-time options available, your choice!
- September start 2018.
- Excellent pay rate from £60 to £95, depending on experience.
- All work previously set, so minimal marking and planning.
- Secondary education setting, therefore work covers across key stages 3 – 5.
- Excellent support from head of department and head teacher.
- Support staff in all classes to assist with more challenging pupils.
- Placements in preferred subjects if you wish.
THE SUCCESSFUL COVER SUPERVISORS WILL HAVE / BE:
- The passion and enthusiasm to maintain pupil participation.
- Strong classroom management skills while creating a fun learning environment.
- Excellent communication skills with staff, pupils and parents.
- The ability to teach across all key stages.
- Presenting pre-planned lessons across varied subjects in Secondary Education.
TO BE ELIGIBLE THE COVER SUPERVISORS MUST HAVE / BE:
- A UK resident or have proof of eligibility to live and work in the UK.
- Hold an enhanced DBS certificate that is registered with the Update Service, or be willing to complete one.
- Be able to provide two professional references that cover the last two year of employment.
- Some experience within an education setting.
- Able to complete a face-to-face interview in our Southampton Office.
If you have a friend who you think would be interested in this role then please refer them to us and you could earn £150 from our Refer a Friend scheme.
At Prospero Teaching we bring the best teaching jobs in the U.K. and London to newly qualified & experienced teachers, matching the right school to your specific needs. Whether you want to work as a Science Teacher in London or a Physical Education Teaching Assistant in Manchester the possibilities are endless. Since 2000 we’ve been helping teachers from many countries including Canada, Belgium, Ireland, Australia, New Zealand and so on. Find the teaching job you’ve been dreaming of.