Cover Supervisor – Immediate Start – Bournemouth Area
About the job
Prospero Teaching is looking for a Cover Supervisor to help with support in schools based in the Bournemouth area. This role would be ideal for someone looking to gain teaching experience before applying for their PGCE.
About the Cover Supervisor Position
- Immediate start for support in schools in the Southampton area.
- Variety of schools – no day is the same.
- Pay rate: £65-£90 – depending on experience.
- General supervision across Key Stages 3 & 4.
- Both part-time and full-time roles with short and long-term contracts available.
- Flexibility – you choose when you want to work.
- Minor marking and planning (depending on individual placement).
The Successful Cover Supervisor will have/be
- Confidence across all Key Stages in secondary education.
- Strong behaviour management skills.
- Ability to create an inclusive learning environment.
- Dedication to class participation and development
- Maintain current teaching standards.
- Strong interpersonal skills to communicate with pupils and staff.
To be Eligible the Cover Supervisor must have/be:
- Have proof of eligibility to live and work in the UK.
- Some experience of secondary education is preferable but not essential.
- Be able to provide two professional references, that cover the last two years of employment.
- Hold an enhanced DBS certificate (child workforce only) or be willing to complete one.
Prospero Teaching can offer you
- A dedicated Consultant for continuous support during placements.
- One of the best pay rates in the market.
- Flexible hours to suit you and your lifestyle.
- Teaching assignments local to you.
- Client knowledge of the area that is second to none.
- Opportunities to widen your teaching experiences.
If you have a friend who you think would be interested in this role then please refer them to us and you could earn £150 from our Refer a Friend scheme.
At Prospero Teaching we bring the best teaching jobs in the U.K. and London to newly qualified & experienced teachers, matching the right school to your specific needs. Whether you want to work as a Science Teacher in London or a Physical Education Teaching Assistant in Manchester the possibilities are endless. Since 2000 we’ve been helping teachers from many countries including Canada, Belgium, Ireland, Australia, New Zealand and so on. Find the teaching job you’ve been dreaming of.