Cover Supervisor – Southampton – Immediate Start
About the job
Prospero Teaching are working with a school based in Southampton who are seeking a Cover Supervisor for a part-time role starting immediately with the intention to extend into the next academic year from September. If you are looking for more experience and a new challenge this role is ideal for you.
About the Cover Supervisor position:
- Part-time role staring immediately.
- All work previously set, so minimal marking or planning.
- Secondary education setting therefore work covers Key stages 3 – 5.
- Excellent support from Head of department and Headteacher.
- Support staff in all classes to assist with more challenging pupils.
- We are able to place you in preferred subjects if you wish.
To be Successful the Cover Supervisor will have / be:
- The passion and enthusiasm to maintain pupil participation.
- Strong classroom management skills while creating a fun learning environment.
- Excellent communication skills with staff, pupils and parents.
- The ability to teach across all key stages.
- Presenting pre-planned lessons across varied subjects in Secondary Education.
To Be Eligible the Cover Supervisor must have / be:
- A UK resident or have proof of eligibility to live and work in the UK.
- Hold an enhanced DBS certificate that is registered with the Update Service, or be willing to complete one.
- Be able to provide two professional references tat cover the last two year of employment.
- Some experience within an education setting.
- Able to complete a face-to-face interview in our Southampton Office.
If you have a friend who you think would be interested in this role then please refer them to us and you could earn £150 from our Refer a Friend scheme.
At Prospero Teaching we bring the best teaching jobs in the U.K. and London to newly qualified & experienced teachers, matching the right school to your specific needs. Whether you want to work as a Science Teacher in London or a Physical Education Teaching Assistant in Manchester the possibilities are endless. Since 2000 we’ve been helping teachers from many countries including Canada, Belgium, Ireland, Australia, New Zealand and so on. Find the teaching job you’ve been dreaming of.