Cover Supervisor – Harlow, Essex
About the job
Prospero Teaching are looking to appoint an enthusiastic Cover Supervisor to teach in a lovely secondary school in the Harlow area. The school are looking for someone to start in September 2018 but might be able to accommodate someone starting sooner.
About the School
- A medium sized secondary school
- Ofsted rated ‘GOOD’ school
- Supportive SLT and teachers to provide training and assistance
- Opportunity to join a school at the beginning of the academic year
The successful Cover Supervisor will
- Be able to cover lessons for across KS3 to KS4
- Proactive and happy to take part in hands-on training
- Able to devise exciting lesson plans, which engage and motivate students, and be an excellent positive role model
- Education experience, whether this is as a Teaching Assistant, Sports Coach or an Instructor would be beneficial but not essential.
To be eligible the Cover Supervisor must
- Recent graduate, with at least a 2:1 or higher
- Ideally previous experience working in a school
- Provide two references for the last 2 years
- Right to work in the UK and have an enhanced DBS or be willing to get one
If you have a friend who you think would be interested in this Cover Supervisor job then please refer them to us and you could earn £150 from our Refer a Friend scheme
Please send an up to date, relevant CV along with a brief cover letter. Please note, we can only respond to successful applicants. We are unable to provide individual CV feedback due to the high volumes of applications.
At Prospero Teaching we bring the best teaching jobs in the U.K. and London to newly qualified & experienced teachers, matching the right school to your specific needs. Whether you want to work as a Science Teacher in London or a Physical Education Teaching Assistant in Manchester the possibilities are endless. Since 2000 we’ve been helping teachers from many countries including Canada, Belgium, Ireland, Australia, New Zealand and so on. Find the teaching job you’ve been dreaming of.