Behaviour Teaching Assistants – Bournemouth – Immediate start
About the job
DO YOU HAVE STRONG EXPERIENCE IN AN SEN ENVIRONMENT?
DO YOU WANT TO WORK WITH CHILDREN WHO NEED EXTRA SUPPORT WITH SOCIAL, EMOTION AND BEHAVIOUR?
Prospero Teaching are working with a school in Bournemouth who are seeking Behaviour Teaching Assistants to join the school immediately. This role is full-time however will consider part-timers and job shares.
About the Behaviour Teaching Assistant position:
- Full-time, permanent position to start immediately.
- 37 hours per week, 40 weeks per year.
- Largest Junior school in Bournemouth, opportunities for career path progression.
- You will be supporting pupils who have behavioural and attendance issues.
- Providing pastoral support to a range of children with a variety of needs while assisting the teachers of each class.
- Benefit from the schools ‘exceptional staff coaching programme’ (Ofsted 2017)
To be Successful the Behaviour Teaching Assistant will have / be :
- Passion for child development as wells as attainment.
- Enthusiasm while creating a fun learning environment.
- Resilience and flexibility while maintaining strong behaviour management skills.
- Someone who believes children can achieve beyond expectations.
- Strong knowledge of SEN / SEMH / EBD.
- Strong experience dealing with challenging behaviour and Special Education Needs.
To be Eligible the Behaviour Teaching Assistants must have / be:
- The ability to provide two professional references, that cover your last two years of employment.
- Previous experience in a secondary environment.
- A fully enhanced DBS certificate that is registered on the Update Service, or be willing to complete one.
- Be a UK resident or have the proof of eligibility to live and work in the UK.
If you have a friend who you think would be interested in this role then please refer them to us and you could earn £150 from our Refer a Friend scheme.
At Prospero Teaching we bring the best teaching jobs in the U.K. and London to newly qualified & experienced teachers, matching the right school to your specific needs. Whether you want to work as a Science Teacher in London or a Physical Education Teaching Assistant in Manchester the possibilities are endless. Since 2000 we’ve been helping teachers from many countries including Canada, Belgium, Ireland, Australia, New Zealand and so on. Find the teaching job you’ve been dreaming of.