ASD Teaching Assistant – Stockport
About the job
Prospero Teaching is looking for Teaching Assistants to work in a SEN school that caters for Autistic students aged 5-19 years old in Cheadle, Stockport.
- Excellent opportunities for CPD
- Easily accessible via public transport and has a staff car park
- Looking for immediate start
- Thriving department with support staff
- Temporary and Permanent Positions
- Assisting those with additional needs throughout their academic year
- Preparing the learning environment and resources
- Assisting with the management of student behaviour to ensure a constructive working environment
- Responding to students about the work that has been set
- Following school policies and procedures especially those relating to child protection and health and safety
- Respecting confidential issues linked to home/students/teacher/school work and to keep confidences as appropriate
The Successful LSA Will
- Hold a fully enhanced DBS checked against Children & Adults on the update service, or be willing to pay for a new one to be processed.
- Two references from your most recent jobs
- Be eligible to work in the UK
Prospero Teaching Offers
- One of the best pay rates in the market
- Daily and long-term vacancies to fit around your availability
The most supportive and experienced consultants in Manchester. Does this role sound like it would suit you? If so, then please apply here, or call and speak to us on 0161 393 6725.
Prospero Teaching recruits exceptional teachers from across the globe, the United Kingdom, Canada, Australia, Belgium, The Netherlands, Ireland and New Zealand and provides them with teaching jobs in London and the UK. Here at Prospero Teaching we strive to make a real impact on education and teaching with our global opportunities. If moving from overseas, Prospero Teaching provides assistance with setting up your bank account as well as accommodation assistance, and tons of aftercare and training.