3X Newly Qualified Teachers (NQT) – Primary Teacher – Independent Primary School – Camden | EG372AA
About the job
A Brand New Independent Primary school in Camden is looking to open its doors in September. This State of the Art primary school has high hopes and will already be oversubscribed. The school will have 2 forms of every classroom with 1 Teaching Assistant in each classroom. All positions at the school are permanent and you will be paid more than the average inner London salary.
This will be one of the first of many primary independent schools in Camden which will offer more than just a salary package. The school is currently in its last processes of health and safety checks and will be up and running by September. With the school promising:
– Accessible state of the art accommodation
– 1 Year free Gym Pass
– 8 Weeks Summer Holiday
– Fully supportive SLT to support you every step of the way
– A bespoke learning programme tailored to each individual NQT
– Exclusive paid for subscription to a database of Teaching resources
– Progression to grow after you have completed your induction year
The school trust has its own independent accommodation links in a state of the art building not far from tHE school for those teachers who are planning to relocate. The trust already has 2 sister schools one in In london and manchester, they pride themselves on their nurturing and creative approach to teaching with Fantastic results. the 2 sister schools are better known as 2 of the top 10 independent schools and would like to add another to the list.
As Newly Qualified Teacher you will enjoy a carefully designed induction, offering comprehensive personal and professional support throughout your first year of teaching. The programme provides
– Personal and professional support
– Help with developing school-wide and cross-borough networks
– An introduction to the support mechanisms and resources within the school
– Opportunities to enhance your curriculum knowledge, including the National Curriculum
– An introduction to the school’s ethos
The headteacher and Executive headteacher of this trust are interviewing Graduate teachers for NQT roles starting in September 2017. so if you are still studying for your PGCE/ BA Hons in Education Please do get in contact. The interviews will be held within the next 4 weeks.