2018 GRADUATE – Teaching Assistant – Secondary School, Brent – SEPTEMBER 2018 START
About the job
***NO PREVIOUS EXPERIENCE REQUIRED – JUST A PASSION FOR EDUCATION*****
GRADUATE TEACHING ASSISTANT – INITIAL TEACHER TRAINING – Kentish Town – SEPTEMBER START
ARE YOU GRADUATING THIS YEAR & LOOKING TO BEGIN YOUR INITIAL TEACHER TRAINING WITHIN AN OUTSTANDING SCHOOL?
Would you like to gain more experience in a forward thinking and very accomplished state of the art Secondary School?
A Teaching School in Kentish Town are seeking a Graduate to join them for a September Start as their new Teaching Assistant, before they embark on their initial teacher training in September 2019.
Teaching Assistant position
You must have a minimum of a 2:2 in your degree
Daily rate of £70-90 PER DAY as a Teaching Assistant
Interviewing now for A SEPTEMBER start
THE GRADUATE TEACHING ASSISTANT WILL
- It is important for the school that they meet a Teaching Assistant with a passion for the core subject and will inspire, challenge and motivate students to achieve beyond their expected potential.
- The school are keen to meet a graduate who has the desire to become a Teacher
- This vacancy is designed for someone who can utilise their own initiative and use this as a real chance to develop their own teaching style before their PGCE.
THE IDEAL GRADUATE TEACHING ASSISTANT WILL:
- This Teaching Assistant vacancy will see the successful graduate working across the school to help attainment and progress.
- The Teaching Assistant will be working closely with GCSE and A-Level students
- provide booster sessions which will concentrate on exam practice to prepare them for the summer.
- The school are keen to progress and develop graduates in teachers, so there will be the opportunity for the hired Teaching Assistant to help plan, observe and deliver lessons jointly with teachers.
- This non-selective SECONDARY SCHOOL is in Kentish Town is quickly becoming the most desirable choice in the area.
- The School has made considerable progress over a short period of time and the dedicated SLT are determined and committed to provide remarkable teaching and supervision for all students.
- The school has a brilliant reputation for taking on graduates and NQTs!
As the best teacher and supply teacher recruitment agency the U.K. has to offer, we ensure every step of your path with Prospero Teaching is a great one. We offer free courses in teaching, lesson planning, CPD certified qualifications, help with moving overseas and much more. Whether you want to teach music in Liverpool, history in London or maths in Manchester we have the right teaching job for you.